Welcome to USA Pentathlon TEAM RallyMe Campaign for the 2018 UIPM World Cup Season
- The Modern Pentathlon is an Olympic sport that comprises five different events; fencing (one-touch épée), swimming (200m freestyle), equestrian show jumping (15 jumps), and a final combined event, now referred to as the Laser-Run. The Laser-Run alternates four legs of laser pistol shooting followed by an 800m run (3200m in total).
- The event is inspired by the traditional pentathlon held during the ancient Olympics; as the original events were patterned on the skills needed by an ideal Greek soldier of the era, the modern pentathlon is similarly patterned on events representing the skills needed by cavalry behind enemy lines.
Why We Are Raising Funds
- The money raised on this RallyMe fundraiser will help support the USA Pentathlon Olympic Team to compete in the 2018 UIPM World Cup Season.
UIPM World Cup Schedule
- #1World Cup in Cairo, Egypt on February 28 - March 4, 2018
- #2 World Cup in Los Angeles, United States on March 27 - 31, 2018
- #3 World Cup in Kecskemet, Hungary on May 3 - 7, 2018
- #4 World Cup in TBC, Bulgaria on May 23 - 27, 2017
- #5 World Cup Final in Astana, Kazakhstan on June 21 - 24, 2018
Join My Team, help the ATHLETES and Please Spread the Word!
- Thank you for supporting the USA Pentathlon ATHLETES and please share our Rally via Facebook ... Thank you!